- Synchronisation device for accurate recording of stimulus presentation and patient reactions*
- Device includes cable connected device similar to a computer mouse with two high-precision buttons for the patients’ reactions.
- Stereo-Audio-Input (3,5mm) for PC-audio signal
- Stereo-Audio-Output (3,5mm) connector for headphones/speakers
- Cable and DIN-socket to connect to EEG NeuroAmp® II.5s*
- User-friendly design
- Blue transparent case to isolate from galvanic voltage.
- Approved as a medical device
* The device can only be used in connection with EEG NeuroAmp® II.5s. To fulfil its function, the device must also be adjusted in a correct placement on the computer monitor where the visual ERP-stimuli are presented.
- ۱-channel video sensor with dynamic range >70dB and reaction time <1ms
- ۱-channel audio sensor with frequency range 100-2000Hz and reaction time <1ms
- ۲-channel input device (“computer mouse”) with two high-precision buttons, connected via cable
- Device cover for isolation of galvanic voltage
- Two Audio-I/O-sockets for 3,5 mm stereo jack.
- Power supply through EEG NeuroAmp® II.5s.
Included in delivery:
- QEEG ERP device with cable connected input device and connecting cable for EEG NeuroAmp® II.5s
- Stereo-audio-cable with two 3,5 mm stereo jack, 5 m
- ERPrec software
- ERP standard tasks
- Task Generation Software