The Inner Tube feedback animation gives your patient the ability to fly with various selectable aircraft through a variety of tunnel systems. This is the basic module of one of our most popular feedback animations.
Description of the feedback animation: Various aircraft travel through fantastic tunnel landscapes from one end to another.
Whether pipes, technical tubes or matrix worlds, each tunnel is unique and offers a vast variety of shapes and colors. A total of 4 different flying objects with 20 tunnels each.
Technical Specifications: The feedback of this animation is mainly carried out by the change of the chosen aircraft, which moves through a tunnel. The goal is to follow this flying vehicle and observe how it collects various crystals (powerups) until it has arrived on the other side of the tunnel and climbs up into the sky.
Patients / clients:
- All ages
- Adult patients prefer the autopilot setting
- Children are more likely to use the simple “Easy” control setting
- Adolescents, on the other hand, rather enjoy the challenge of the “free control” setting
- Clear feedback to the patient
- Intuitive operation
- The brain quickly connects the moving object in space to its own activity
- Various types of control: autopilot for relaxation, possibility to control the program via a controller for more challenge
- Visual and auditory feedback
- Various flying objects provide a variety
- Customization of music possible
- Fear of tunnels
- Fear of tight spaces
- In patients with fear of loss of control, it may be difficult for them to control the feedback in autopilot. Here the use of a controller would be indicated
Notice: Since this game has very good auditory feedback, this program can also be used to work with patients who want to close their eyes during training (for example migraine or visual sensitivity) and is therefore particularly suitable for people with visual impairment.
Included in delivery: Feedback animation license code to unlock the above mentioned Neurofeedback-animation in Cygnet