Description of the feedback animation: The training with Alpha-Theta Reflections allows the patient to reach a deep state through auditory and tactile feedback. Both 1-channel and 2-channel measurements can be used with this neurofeedback animation. With various sounds, this feedback animation creates relaxing soundscapes that promote the patient´s relaxation. An algorithm developed by Dr. Susan Othmer and Prof. Bacher calculates the deep relaxation neurofeedback from the EEG measurements of the alpha, theta, beta, and delta frequency bands.
Technical specifications: Various neurofeedback-dependent soundscapes and the possibility to use the tactile feedback, providing the feedback in this feedback animation. In addition, visual effects can also be added (for example fireplace).
Patients / clients:
- Suitable for adults and adolescents
- Support with unresolved trauma
- Support with phobias and addictions
- For patients who need help to achieve a deep relaxation state
- Extends the awake-state training with the “deep relaxation training”
- Spoken introduction to the training is possible.
- Binaural beats may be added to immerse the patient into an even deeper relaxation state
- Selection of several landscapes and sounds to customize the training to suit the needs of the patient
- Only in combination with previous awake-state training
- Re-emerging instabilities
- For all anxious or hyper-alert patients, the timing for the introduction of the Alpha-Theta training must be carefully chosen by the therapist
Included in delivery: Feedback animation license code to unlock the above mentioned Neurofeedback-animation in Cygnet